Gutenprint 5.2.0-rc1, a release candidate of Gutenprint 5.2.
III) MAJOR CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS RELEASES
3) The CD position on the R1900 has been corrected.
4) Printing on the Epson Stylus DX8400/DX8450 has been corrected
(the CX8400 was corrected in the previous release). Previously,
these printers fed paper endlessly without printing.
5) The user manual has been updated.
6) Color and tonal correctness at low and medium resolutions has
been fixed on many Epson Stylus multi-function devices,
Stylus CX3500, Stylus CX3600, Stylus CX3650, Stylus CX5100,
Stylus CX4200, Stylus CX4500, Stylus CX4600, Stylus CX4700,
Stylus CX4800, Stylus CX4900, Stylus CX5000, Stylus CX5000F,
Stylus CX5700, Stylus CX5800, Stylus CX6000, Stylus CX7000F,
Stylus CX7800, Stylus CX8300, Stylus CX8400, Stylus CX9400,
Stylus DX4200, Stylus DX4250, Stylus DX4800, Stylus DX7000F,
Stylus DX8400, Stylus DX8450, PX A650
This issue affected printing at 720 DPI and below. This issue
was fixed for the Stylus CX7400, Stylus DX7400, and Stylus
DX7450 in Gutenprint 5.2.0-beta4, but not on other printers at
that time. Since then, we have determined that the same fix is
needed on these printers.
Output will be quite grainy at these resolutions, but colors
will be correct.
C) CHANGES TO THE ENHANCED PRINT PLUGIN FOR GIMP
1) The GIMP plugin now offers additional options for many Epson
inkjet printers, allowing precise specification of drop sizes if
3) The GIMP plugin now offers reset buttons for individual
settings, so it is possible to reset a single setting to its
default without resetting all settings.
—качать: Gutenprint-5.2.0-rc1 [2.8 ћб]
03:56 - October 14, 2008