|Gutenprint & CUPS for Windows|
Gutenprint-5.2.0-beta4Gutenprint 5.2.0-beta4 is the final planned beta release of Gutenprint 5.2.
II) MAJOR CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS RELEASES
* CHANGES FROM GUTENPRINT 5.2.0-BETA3:
2) New printers supported in this release:
- Epson inkjet printers:
Stylus Photo R1900 (preliminary, further tuning may be performed)
Stylus Pro 7800 (experimental)
Stylus Pro 7880 (experimental)
Stylus Pro 9800 (experimental)
Stylus Pro 9880 (experimental)
Stylus Pro 11880 (experimental)
7) The data in the Epson driver that was not converted to external data files in Gutenprint 5.2.0-beta3 has now been converted to external data files in XML format. While this should yield no user-visible change, these changes are extensive. Please report any issues.
10) Borderless support has been added to the Epson Stylus Pro 7600/9600 and the margins have been corrected.
11) Quality presets have been added to the PCL (HP printers and laser printers).
13) Print quality has been improved on Epson PictureMate printers with 4-color inks.
14) Print quality has been improved on the Epson B-300 and related printers.
15) Print quality has been improved in borderless mode on a large number of Epson photo-oriented inkjet printers. The specific issue is that print faded near the bottom of the page when using borderless mode.
16) Printing has been corrected in borderless mode on the Epson Stylus C110 and C120 printers. The specific issue is that printing near the bottom of the page was compressed vertically. This problem is related to, but not identical to, the previous issue.
17) Print quality has been improved at very high resolutions (resolution settings of 2880x2880 and 5760x2880 DPI, or quality settings of Ultra Photo or Best when high quality photo papers are in use) on a large number of Epson photo-oriented inkjet printers. The specific issue is that print showed fine lines (without actually fading) near the bottom of the page. This issue was present in both borderless and non-borderless printing.
18) The GIMP plugin now offers additional options for certain printers.
19) Color Correction is now shown on the basic output adjustment menu rather than the advanced menu.
20) Epson printers will now correctly handle color output if quadtone inks are in use by printing in grayscale even though color is specified.
21) The Epson Stylus Photo R800 now works properly. It was broken in 5.2.0-beta2 and would not print at all.
22) The Epson Stylus CX8300 and CX8400 now print correctly, although the colors may be retuned before final release.
23) Additional resolutions of 360 DPI Enhanced, 720x360 DPI Enhanced, and 720 DPI High Quality have been added for the Epson Stylus C110 and C120 to reduce banding at the expense of some output performance. These offer improvements primarily for grayscale output.
25) The Epson Stylus CX7400, DX7400, and DX7450 now print correctly at all resolutions. Previously, printing at 720x360 DPI or below was incorrect. Output will be rather grainy.
26) The PostScript driver now correctly handles certain PPD files that were not correctly handled in recent releases.
27) The PostScript driver now provides default page sizes of Letter, A4, and Custom in the event that no PPD file is provided.
—качать: gutenprint-5.2.0-beta4 [2.8 ћб]
11:26 - August 18, 2008
Gutenprint for Windows
- Update PhotoGP
- Install Gutenprint for Adobe Photoshop